Automated Fresnel, Topography & Path Loss — quickly identify best sites
Most accurate information on Canada, Australia & New Zealand's cellular & wireless broadband networks
Carrier, band, LTE & other filters offer insightful perspectives
One of our 44,800 cellular & wireless broadband sites
Need more information?
- A great help when trying to find the best wireless signal.
- We love using Loxcel's Canadian cellular map.
- Many thanks for such excellent Customer Service and information.
- The service you provide is fantastic.
- Thank you for everything. Great customer Service!
- Thoroughly recommend this tool ... quick and easy to use.
- Extremely impressed by your service. ... Superbly crafted.
- Closest Sites will help in planning path losses with cellular.
- A powerful imaging tool to help us foresee troubles in our line of sight paths ... never fails to impress those who don't quite understand just how involved a site survey is and how unforeseen obstacles can interfere with a reliable wireless link.
- Helped us coordinate network border sites with other carriers
- When I am looking to solve a booster problem, Canada Cellular Services is where I start. It is also a tool valued by many of our Canadian dealers in pre-planning an installation.
- Per usual thanks for your great service.
- We're excited about the new closest sites feature. Your service provides us with the best.
- Cellular Services should become part of the installers tool box when planning an installation.
- The topographical graph ... can potentially help to avoid onsite visits and consultation.
- Your new topographical feature is great! Good work.
- The most valued tool I have in my day to day work.
- It told me more in a few seconds than an hour I spent looking before.
- Canada Cellular Services was so useful troubleshooting coverage problems.
- Canada Cellular Services was very helpful during the development of our new wireless facilities protocol.
Copyright ©2018 Loxcel Geomatics. All Rights Reserved & Thanks to ipstack and thank you for stopping by.